How to fill IBPS SO application form? Who can apply for IBPS SO?
The abbreviation of IBPS SO is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officers. The selection process, a CRP (common recruitment process) is conducted once a year for hiring the top-notch officers in the field of I.T sector, agriculture, human resource department or bank marketing officials.
The same is the most stable employment opportunity with the best lucrative starting pay scale. This feature of IBPS SO is the best reason for motivation to the young aspirants. Being the most stable employment opportunity, this can be counted as a good source of appreciable ready to go home payment slips.
This reputed opportunity can be called an ace with respect and grace. SO listed with the term IBPS refers to Special Officer.
To enter the financial (bank) field of job opportunities IBPS defines the eligibility criteria that must be compiled by the aspirants. These rules and domains are regularly printed every year by the selection personnel.
How to fill the respective application form?
It is possible to fill the application form for IBPS SO exam with digital networking processors simply by following the mentioned steps.
Step 1: IBPS SO registration
- Click on the official web link.
- Choose the CRP for specialized fields/posts and then click the head “Click to Register” (the yellow tab).
- Enter details asked.
- Finally, you receive the registration number as well as the passcode on your SMS or Email id.
Step 2: Scanning and loading of the documents
- Use your registration number and passcode to log in.
- Upload the scanned passport photograph, digital signs and biometric details.
- A simple declaration filling.
Step 3: Filling the application form as per IBPS SO.
- Enter the details indicating the applied post and field mentioning your preferred option.
- Analyzing a preview before submitting for rectifying any error.
Step 4: The final payment of the respective fees.
The appearing aspirants must clear all the conditions mentioned in the published set of rules and requirements. Here, the related conditions and educational qualifications are discussed below.
Factors on which eligibility criteria depends: who all can apply?
The respective IBPS SO eligibility for qualifying depends on three basic points:
- The age limits as per IBPS specifications (which is defined as 20 years to 30 years in general terms).
- Citizenship of the aspirants.
- Eligibility as per educational degrees and qualifications.
- Age limits: The general category is entitled to be eligible for appearing for the same in between 20-30 years of age. On the other hand, the OBC is entitled to an additional 3 years to the upper limit of age. Contrary to this the SC/ST category of the candidate is given the entitlement of additional five years to the upper limit of age which makes it 35 years.
The people with disabilities are in addition granted an addition of ten years for the upper limit of age making the upper limit to be 40 years.
- Citizenship of the aspirants: To aspire for being eligible for the IBPS SO exam the given citizenship criteria should be accomplished. An aspirant must be,
- Either an Indian citizen, or
- A Nepal resident, or
- A Bhutan civilian, or
- A refugee from Tibet currently an Indian citizen.
Also, it is to be noted that Burmese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan immigrants or even those who belong to east African regions settled in India can appear for the same.
- Education and degrees
The required educational requirements are different for different types of posts/recruitments. Just like for becoming an IT official the specified qualification level is either 4years of experience in the respective field or PG in the specific field or, a graduate with B level DOECC course.
Similarly, for being a scale 1 law official one need to be a graduate in law as well as a registered advocate of the Bar Council. Likewise, different posts have separate qualification requirements.
Stay connected with our education blogs for further information & preparation.